The end of the school year is fun, but all of these activities can produce stress. The JMS Problem Solvers created these videos to help students and teachers reduce their stress level. Enjoy!
Stress and Communication
Stress: Students and Teachers
Stress: Pets and Drawing
By Tarra K.
By Nabiha H.
To show respect means to honor someone and make them feel special. Here are some ways we can show respect to people we care about.
We should show respect to our teachers because they help us learn. Here are some ways how to show them respect:
1) Never call them by their first names. Call them by either Mr., Mrs. or Ms. and then use their last name.
2) Listen quietly when your teacher is talking and do not talk when she/he is talking.
3) Raise your hands to ask questions.
Your parents provide you with everything you need. They give you good food to eat, nice clothes to wear, and a nice house to live in. You can respect them by:
1) Doing your chores and helping them out.
2) Be polite with them and never argue.
3) Do whatever they ask you to. Never go against them.
How to show respect if you are angry with an elder?
1) Don’t talk over them.
2) Never call them bad names.
3) Give yourself time to calm down before you speak to them.
By Tarra K.
Tired of hair everywhere? Just follow the steps below to hold your hair together in a fabulous French braid!
Step 1- Brush hair so that no knots are present.
Step 2- Gather hair from top of head and separate into 3 different parts.
Step 3- Gather hair from the side, then cross sections, as if you’re making a regular braid.
Step 4- When there is no hair left to gather, finish with a regular braid and add a hair band of your choice at the end.
Step 5- Enjoy your French braid!