By Nabiha H.
To show respect means to honor someone and make them feel special. Here are some ways we can show respect to people we care about.
We should show respect to our teachers because they help us learn. Here are some ways how to show them respect:
1) Never call them by their first names. Call them by either Mr., Mrs. or Ms. and then use their last name.
2) Listen quietly when your teacher is talking and do not talk when she/he is talking.
3) Raise your hands to ask questions.
Your parents provide you with everything you need. They give you good food to eat, nice clothes to wear, and a nice house to live in. You can respect them by:
1) Doing your chores and helping them out.
2) Be polite with them and never argue.
3) Do whatever they ask you to. Never go against them.
How to show respect if you are angry with an elder?
1) Don’t talk over them.
2) Never call them bad names.
3) Give yourself time to calm down before you speak to them.